Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
Redmer Insurance Group located in White Marsh, MD is seeking an outgoing, self-motivated, career-oriented licensed insurance professional to join their team as a Customer Service Representative. As a team member you will build and develop customer relationships within our agency and the community. We bring expertise to the customer and pride ourselves on exemplary personal service.
Redmer Insurance Group has the resources of a large insurance broker and the personalized touch of a locally owned independent insurance agency. Our agency is appointed with the top insurance carriers.
This position will provide general customer service to all personal lines customers. Must have strong customer service skills and a desire for a long-term association with a professional, growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately maintain all customer information in the agency management system.
- Service existing personal lines accounts by speaking with customers by phone or in person during office visits and responding promptly to all written correspondence.
- Answer questions concerning coverage and recommend appropriate coverages, process policy changes, collect premiums, issue proof of insurance, submit proper documents to the carriers, and verify that documents received from the carriers are correct.
- Resolve client inquiries, questions, and/or concerns, while being solution focused.
- File claims on behalf of customer and follow up during claims process.
- Retain renewal business by reviewing policies and re-marketing.
- Review current underwriting guidelines in order to qualify customers for improved programs, and monitor renewal premiums for excessive increases.
- Anchor existing accounts by offering additional coverage(s) on existing policies, or adding additional lines of business (cross-sell).
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written.
- Assist the agency in developing new business by providing accurate quotes in a timely manner, preparing proposals, completing and submitting applications and company required forms.
- Other duties as assigned by management as it falls within the job spectrum.
Redmer Insurance Group is looking for an independent contractor, who is a dedicated and reliable Insurance Sales Producer to join our growing company. If you are an energetic self-starter and want to join an organization that values customer service and a positive work environment, this may be the position for you! We offer competitive compensation and the ability for you to make your own schedule, even working from home.
Top reasons to apply with our agency:
-Control Your Income! Unlimited income potential.
-Flexibility! The ability to create a flexible work schedule that allows you to work smart while attending to the needs of a family.
-We Help You Sell! We are an established agency with a strong client base. Outside leads also provided. Ongoing sales support and generous monetary rewards for your sales efforts.
-Training Encouraged! Ongoing, hands-on training encouraged at the agency level. We offer online web courses and classes on product knowledge, continued education and licensing opportunities. We encourage your personal development and growth.
-Your Ideas Are Welcome! We welcome innovative, creative applicants who have great marketing, advertising, social media or sales ideas! We are committed to support your "out of the box" thinking!
-Culture. Our philosophy is to provide guidance and encouragement so you can effectively demonstrate your abilities.
-Individual results are rewarded! We are looking to provide a satisfying career for the right candidate.
-Maryland P&C Insurance license required.
-Life License preferred but not required.
-Securities license a plus!
-2 years of experience or more in the insurance industry
Other Job Requirements:
-Calling, presenting and selling insurance products and services
-Professional, enthusiastic phone etiquette
-Ability to perform client focused needs analysis meetings professionally
-Attention to detail
-Career minded vision
-Follow-through and exceed current and prospective client expectations
-Setting goals with an action plan
-Building relationships with clients
-Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
-Willingness to learn and be coachable
-A great self-starter
-Basic computer skills
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application